More than 18,500 child-care providers nationwide in a recent year received scholarships to community colleges or universities through a program designed to improve child-care programs, and most of the recipients earned better pay and stayed in their jobs longer than workers who...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA