Okla. Court Refuses to Hear Appeal in Curriculum Case
The Oklahoma Supreme Court has declined to hear the appeal of a school district that had fired, and then was forced to reinstate, a teacher after she refused to use...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US