Phoenix Boot-Camp Operator Found Guilty in Boy’s Death
A Phoenix boot-camp operator has been found guilty of reckless manslaughter after a 14-year-old camper died while in his care...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY