News in Brief: A State Capitals Roundup
Diploma Plan in Wyoming
The Wyoming legislature’s joint education committee will sponsor a bill in the 2005 legislative session to do away with a three-tiered diploma system more than a year before it was scheduled to go into effect. The diploma program would offer general, comprehensive, or advanced diplomas. State Superintendent of Public Instruction Trent Blankenship backs the change, saying that the federal No Child Left Behind Act has created enough school accountability.
Vol. 24, Issue 16, Page 22
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH