News in Brief: A National Roundup
The Massachusetts attorney general’s office has filed for a full-court hearing of an appellate panel’s decision that struck down the Lynn district’s race-conscious student-transfer policy. The petition, filed Nov. 3, asks for a hearing by all the judges of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit. The attorney general’s office argued that a three-judge panel’s Oct. 20 decision inappropriately applied a pair of U.S. Supreme Court rulings guiding the use of race in college admissions.
Vol. 24, Issue 12, Page 4
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO