News in Brief: A National Roundup
The Chicago board of education last week tightened its residency requirements for teachers and other employees. Principals and other supervisors now will be responsible for making sure that newly hired employees live in the city. Previously, under an honor system, employees signed statements of residency, but they were not verified.
Vol. 24, Issue 10, Page 4
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO