News in Brief: A National Roundup
The Chicago board of education last week tightened its residency requirements for teachers and other employees. Principals and other supervisors now will be responsible for making sure that newly hired employees live in the city. Previously, under an honor system, employees signed statements of residency, but they were not verified.
Vol. 24, Issue 10, Page 4
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations