The Chicago board of education last week tightened its residency requirements for teachers and other employees. Principals and other supervisors now will be responsible for making sure that newly hired employees live in the city. Previously, under an honor system, employees signed statements of residency, but...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL