Illinois Governor Shakes Up State Board Membership
Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who has vowed to make major changes to how his state oversees its schools, has named seven new appointees to the Illinois state board of education, saying the nine-member panel must be more accountable to his...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL