Chicago Policy Changes Fuel Lower Retention Rates
The Chicago school district, long the target of both praise and condemnation for retaining thousands of struggling students in their current grades, has announced that it is holding back...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations