Click It: A Web Roundup
Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Ed-tech administrators and educators looking for original and third-party Web resources can use the Educational Technology Clearinghouse as an online launch pad. The site was developed by the Florida Center for Instructional Technology at the University of Southern Florida, which designed and built some of those materials. The “Tech Ease” resource, for example, is a self-help guide that shows how to use many common technology tools in the classroom. Similarly, the “No Strings Attached” option offers a variety of video demonstrations about how to use wireless technology and laptop computers. In addition to the tech-development pages, FCIT’s site offers portal space that hosts thousands of clip-art images and PowerPoint presentation files that can be reused by teachers under a “friendly license,” which allows them to be used for free for educational and other noncommercial purposes.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA