Click It: A Web Roundup
Since mobile devices and computers are now a part of students’ everyday lives, teachers must confront some of the potential social dangers associated with the devices. The Seattle School District’s cyberbullying curriculum, which was designed by a group of educators, can teach students many preventative actions. There are nine lesson plans for middle school students that incorporate in-class activities. Mike Donlin, Seattle Public Schools’ senior program consultant and the site’s lead developer, said the curriculum was designed to fit into technology, health, and language arts classes. The materials can also be used to teach a separate class focusing on peer education. The curriculum is free to use and can be downloaded in a PDF format.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA