Click It: A Web Roundup
Since mobile devices and computers are now a part of students’ everyday lives, teachers must confront some of the potential social dangers associated with the devices. The Seattle School District’s cyberbullying curriculum, which was designed by a group of educators, can teach students many preventative actions. There are nine lesson plans for middle school students that incorporate in-class activities. Mike Donlin, Seattle Public Schools’ senior program consultant and the site’s lead developer, said the curriculum was designed to fit into technology, health, and language arts classes. The materials can also be used to teach a separate class focusing on peer education. The curriculum is free to use and can be downloaded in a PDF format.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY