Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Sexting' Raises School Tech. Use Concerns
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Services Coordinator for Secondary Math
- St. Croix River Education District, Rush City, MN
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT