Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Sexting' Raises School Tech. Use Concerns
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong