Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Sexting' Raises School Tech. Use Concerns
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy