Q&A: Ask the Expert
The Evolution of E-Learning
Sharnell Jackson, former Chief E-learning Officer for the Chicago Public Schools system, talks with Senior Digital Directions writer Michelle Davis talks about her tenure as the first ever E-learning officer for Chicago's schools and how technology helped support the system to become more efficient and effective.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- High School English Teacher
- StarShine Academy, AZ
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY