Q&A: Ask the Expert
The Evolution of E-Learning
Sharnell Jackson, former Chief E-learning Officer for the Chicago Public Schools system, talks with Senior Digital Directions writer Michelle Davis talks about her tenure as the first ever E-learning officer for Chicago's schools and how technology helped support the system to become more efficient and effective.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy