Q&A: Ask the Expert
The Evolution of E-Learning
Sharnell Jackson, former Chief E-learning Officer for the Chicago Public Schools system, talks with Senior Digital Directions writer Michelle Davis talks about her tenure as the first ever E-learning officer for Chicago's schools and how technology helped support the system to become more efficient and effective.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- CAFE CASHIER
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL