The latest news about unions in education, including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
Last year’s Supreme Court ruling, which led to a slight decrease in membership, was barely mentioned at the annual gathering. The delegates did, however, vote to take more progressive stances on issues such as abortion. (July 11, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Teaching Now Blog
Browse Education Week's collection of webinars on teacher careers, recruitment, and retention. These virtual broadcasts address teacher preparation and strategies for hiring and retaining skilled teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- Director of Elementary Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Hartford School District, White River Junction, Vermont
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (School Counseling Program)
- Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut