Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent examined the impact of the law in this webinar.
Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil discussed the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Education Stimulus: Gauging the Impact of a Federal Windfall
Read a transcript of the discussion between Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil on the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US