Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
06/01 05:12 pm | U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Financial Oversight Board for Puerto Rico | In a decision with implications for the island's schools and retired teachers, the justices turned away a constitutional challenge to the way members of a federal ...
Education Week finds that few of the nearly 30 states with programs that pay tuition at private schools or tax-credits to incentivize businesses and individuals to do so require private schools to follow standard policies used to ensure transparency and accountability in the nation’s public schools.
March 11, 2020 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- High School Science and Math Teachers IN CHINA
- Dipont Education, United States
- Elementary and Middle School Teaching Positions
- South Bend Empowerment Zone, South Bend, Indiana
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Special Education Teacher
- Youth Villages, Memphis, Tennessee
- Elementary School Principal
- Academie Lafayette, Kansas City, Missouri