Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
06/19 05:27 pm | Appeals Court Follows Bench Ruling With Opinion Backing Pro-Transgender Policy | The 3rd Circuit federal appeals court rejects an injunction sought in a lawsuit by students who are uncomfortable sharing restrooms and locker rooms with transgender students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri