Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
02/14 11:44 am | In Alabama Case, Desegregation History Defeats District's Secession Effort | The appeals court put the brakes on a predominantly white community's racially tinged efforts to secede from a larger school system.
A Cheating Scandal Rocked Atlanta's Schools. Ten Years Later, Efforts to Help Affected Students Fall Short
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California