Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
11/06 01:08 pm | Supreme Court Says Federal Age-Bias Law Applies to Local Governments of Any Size | In a decision that could affect small school districts, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 applies to political subdivisions no ...
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona