Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
07/11 05:09 pm | Kavanaugh Has Supported Public School Prayers, Religious School Vouchers | President Donald J. Trump's nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court, Brett M. Kavanaugh, has praised views about a lower wall of separation between church and state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US