Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
A look at both the policy takeaways from the Supreme Court's 2018-19 session and a look ahead to a couple of major cases on the docket for the coming year, including Montana school choice/religious rights case and DACA. (July 16, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York