Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Supreme Court’s 1969 ‘Tinker’ ruling in the case of students wearing black armbands remains a touchstone in the robust debate over the rights of free expression in public schools. (February 21, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois