Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In the wake of the 'Janus' Supreme Court case, teachers' unions are facing more than a dozen legal challenges backed by right-leaning groups that could further dampen their membership numbers and finances. (October 15, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
• Legal Backgrounder on Title IX and Transgender Students
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)