Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
Nearly 100 school districts have filed lawsuits against JUUL and other e-cigarette manufacturers, and more are likely to join in to claim that schools are the de facto "first responders" to the epidemic of youth vaping. (February 27, 2020)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California