Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Supreme Court’s 1969 ‘Tinker’ ruling in the case of students wearing black armbands remains a touchstone in the robust debate over the rights of free expression in public schools. (February 21, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Principal- High School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)