Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Supreme Court’s 1969 ‘Tinker’ ruling in the case of students wearing black armbands remains a touchstone in the robust debate over the rights of free expression in public schools. (February 21, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State