Recertification: It’s obscure. It’s ill-understood. It’s never studied. But most teachers have to meet these continuing education requirements every five years. This special report takes a hard look at recertification, posing questions about how it could be strengthened to support teachers better. The stories include an overview of the diverse provider landscape, perspective pieces by current and former teachers, and profiles of states thinking about how to innovate their license-renewal systems.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado