Stat of the Week March 1, 2006
Half the states currently provide class size or pupil-teacher ratio information on school report cards. Twenty-seven states provide information on school safety, such as suspension rates, expulsion rates, or incidents of school violence, and 11 states include data on parent involvement in their report cards.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida