Education Week has created a cool new e-book called: “Obama’s Second Term: What’s Ahead for Education Policy.” It’s $4.95 and available for your iPad, Kindle, or Nook.
Here’s why you should buy it:
1. You’re looking for a gift for that special edu-nerd in your life.
2. You haven’t bought a subscription to Education Week yet and want a preview of the great stuff we produce.
3. You’re in the market for something less violent than the Hunger Games, but still just as engrossing.
4. You’re a huge Politics K-12 fan and want to read even more stories by Alyson and Michele.
5. You really do want a roadmap showing what the next four years are going to be like in K-12 land.