• Boston Public Health Commission, Boston
• Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, Bronx, N.Y.
• Catholic Charities, Wichita, Kan.
• Clarian Health, Indianapolis
• Emory University, Atlanta
• Family Violence Law Center, Oakland, Calif.
• Idaho Coalition against Sexual Domestic Violence, Boise, Idaho
• Peace Over Violence, Los Angeles
• SafePlace, Austin, Texas
• Sojourner House, Providence, R.I.
The study will focus on the relationship between participation in the IB Diploma Program and postsecondary outcomes including college readiness, college access, bachelor’s degree attainment, and academic performance.
For more information about grants available from the U.S. Department of Education, click here.