Spotlight on Principal Leadership
The Education Week Spotlight on Principal Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How principals have a hand in ESSA's implementation
- New professional guidelines for principals' supervisors
- Early-career challenges facing new principals
- Using technology to balance leadership responsibilities
- Ways to keep good principals and combat turnover
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York