Spotlight on the Achievement Gap
The Education Week Spotlight on the Achievement Gap is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The widening achievement gap for high-scoring students
- How testing impacts disadvantaged kids
- Narrowing the achievement gap
- Summer-learning loss
- Gender differences in academic achievement
- Research on the achievement gap
A great value! You get these ten articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia