Spotlight on Beating the 'COVID Slide'
The Education Week Spotlight on Beating the 'COVID Slide' is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on how schools are addressing academic erosion, how teachers are measuring English-learners’ learning loss, and how teachers are staying connected to students amid school closures.
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer & Chief Equity Officer
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Falls Church, Virginia