Targeted Action: The Teaching Job
The Teaching Job: Restructuring for Effectiveness
It takes more than a passionate commitment to successfully improve the lives of struggling students. This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment show district leaders how to fundamentally restructure the job, including strategies for evaluation, hiring, support, compensation, and career path. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
The Teaching Job Self-Assessment
Are you employing best practices for structuring the job of teaching? How well does your district match resources with instructional priorities? Find out with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 5th Grade Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide