Targeted Action: Turnaround Schools
Turnaround Schools: District Strategies for Success and Sustainability
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment provide a practical framework to help district leaders ensure that efforts to improve the worst performing schools lead to sustainable improvement for all students. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
Explore your district’s current approach to turning around low-performing schools with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York