Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- 5th Grade Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia