Targeted Action: School Funding Systems
School Funding Systems: Equity, Transparency, Flexibility
This guide and its accompanying online self-assessment help district leaders use their existing resources more effectively through shifting spending, targeting cuts, and laying the groundwork for long-term change. The guide and online self-assessment are part of a series from Education Resource Strategies presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education.
School Funding Self-Assessment
See how your district’s school funding practices measure up to best practices with this online assessment tool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts