This special report, “The Chief Academic Officer’s Evolving Role: Powering Big-Picture Learning Goals,” examines the challenges CAOs are facing in school districts across the country and how they are working to improve academics in the age of common standards and digital teaching and learning. It features findings from an exclusive survey of district leaders.
• Survey Data: CAOs Wear Many Hats
• Survey Data: The CAO's Chain of Command
• Chief Academic Officers: A Comparison of District Oversight
• Vickie Murillo: Rebuilding Academics in a Struggling District
• John Youngquist: Getting the Right Resources Into Classrooms
• Michelle N. Pierre-Farid: Working to Turn Students Into Scholars
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania