Accelerate your district’s ability to improve student well-being and motivation with a highly personalized SEL program tailored to each individual student’s needs. Learn how a data-driven SEL experience reduces costly interventions and most importantly, increases academic success.
Insights shared by school leaders and students will help you:
- Create student-centered, actionable learning with SEL that adapts to each learner’s needs and goals.
- Adopt a learn-reflect-apply approach that helps students activate SEL concepts for measurable growth.
- Implement and evaluate a turnkey SEL program in a tiered approach that delivers lasting results.
- Bridge the gap between curriculum-only programs and one-to-one therapy.
- Use SEL intervention data to return students to Tier 1 and avoid higher and more costly Tier 3 interventions.
- Increase equitable support to all students—without additional hires or a heavy lift on staff.
For all webinars broadcast by Education Week after August 1, 2019, Certificates of Completion are available to all registered live attendees who attend 53 minutes or more of this webinar. Educators can download a PDF certificate verifying 1 hour of Professional Development credit. As with all professional development hours delivered, Education Week recommends each educator verify ahead of the webinar broadcast that the content will qualify for professional development in your school, district, county, or state with your supervisor, human resources professional, and/or principal or superintendent’s office.
A transcript will be available for download from the resource list within five business days after the event.