An emphasis on non-cognitive skills in schools has spurred efforts to instill growth mindsets in the classroom. But what is the difference between a “fixed” and “growth” mindset? And why does it matter for teachers ands students?
Our new e-book, Growth Mindset, answers these questions and more. Through original Education Week reporting and commentary, this e-book explores:
- Nurturing growth mindsets in the classroom
- Creating classroom opportunities for meaningful struggle
- Misconceptions about the growth mindset
- Personalized learning based on students’ mindsets
- The efficacy of social-emotional learning programs
We would love to hear what you think about our e-book, so feel free to review and rate it on Amazon.
The opinions expressed in Author’s Corner by Education Week Press are strictly those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinions or endorsement of Editorial Projects in Education, or any of its publications.