Daily updates from the Democratic national convention, from Education Week.
- Former Ed. Secretary Riley Says Law Needs Change of Emphasis
- ‘West Wing’ Drops In
- Fifteen Minutes ...
- Kennedy on Early Childhood Ed.
- Kids Today
- NEA President Goes Beyond Party Line in ‘No Child’ Critique
- Audio: Assistant Managing Editor Mark Walsh reports on Democrats’ youth outreach efforts at the convention. (2:00) Windows Media format | mp3 format
- Ad Challenges Dems on ‘No Child’ Law
- Former Teacher Vilsack Hones Speech for Prime Time
- Educators Prepped at Pre-Convention Events