Click It: A Web Roundup
Education Resources Information Center
The Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences at the U.S. Department of Education, is a comprehensive online library of educational research materials. A keyword search on the site produces a bibliography of related content published in a variety of professional and popular publications. ERIC links directly to a sourced material when available. More than 192,000 articles and papers are accessible through the site. For materials with licensing agreements, ERIC will provide researchers with the information they need to find the publication on a Web site or through a library. The site serves as a scholarly resource for educational technology topics.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland