The latest news about urban education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The housing programs expanded through the War on Poverty provide stability for many assisted families, but their children still often grow up in concentrated poverty and struggle academically. (March 25, 2014)
District Dossier Blog
In this webinar, our guests discussed New York City's small schools, what the research says about their performance, and what makes them an effective option for the city's disadvantaged students.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Dunlap Community Unit School Dist. No. 323, Peoria, IL
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Consultant - Los Angeles, CA
- Insight Education Group, Multiple Locations
- Dean Reich College of Education
- Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN