Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent examined the impact of the law in this webinar.
Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil discussed the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Education Stimulus: Gauging the Impact of a Federal Windfall
Read a transcript of the discussion between Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil on the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Associate Superintendent of Continuous Improvement
- Green Bay Area Public School District, Green Bay, WI
- Director, DoDEA Americas and Performance and Accountability
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Alexandria, VA
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – BOARD OF EDUCATIONAL EXAMINERS
- State of Iowa, Des Moines, IA
- Substitute Teacher - Alternative Education (Serving At-Risk Youth)
- Orange County Department of Education, Multiple Locations