Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent examined the impact of the law in this webinar.
Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil discussed the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Education Stimulus: Gauging the Impact of a Federal Windfall
Read a transcript of the discussion between Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil on the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA