Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent examined the impact of the law in this webinar.
Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil discussed the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
Education Stimulus: Gauging the Impact of a Federal Windfall
Read a transcript of the discussion between Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil on the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY
- Lower School Principal
- St. Mary's Academy, Englewood, CO
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Herricks School District, New Hyde Park, NY