The latest news about mobile technology in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Educators see an important place for technology in the preschool classroom, but say it is just one of many learning tools that can be incorporated among a range of developmentally appropriate materials and activities. (May 7, 2013)
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Experts and practitioners discussed how mobile broadband is transforming education and driving learning outcomes, especially for rural and low-income communities.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Technology Teacher
- Brookwood School District 167, Glenwood, IL
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations