Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Affirmative action, teachers' union fees, and deportation relief for undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were among the top education-related issues in the U.S. Supreme Court's recent term. (July 12, 2016)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Ball-Chatham School District, Chatham, IL
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Academic Officer
- American Paradigm Schools, Phila, PA
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY