Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Affirmative action, teachers' union fees, and deportation relief for undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were among the top education-related issues in the U.S. Supreme Court's recent term. (July 12, 2016)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Math
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY