Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case that takes issue with the use of subsidies under Obamacare, and a ruling could have "enormous" ramifications for many K-12 school districts. (December 17, 2014)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Enrollment Ombudsman
- Hempstead Union Free School District, Long Island, NY
- Teaching and Learning Specialist
- Southern Poverty Law Center, Montgomery, AL
- Allegheny Valley School District, PA
- ISS iFair
- International Schools Services, US
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom