Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The School Law Blog
08/15 04:48 pm | Tick Bites May Cost Private School $41.5 Million in Damages | Connecticut's highest court says the hefty damages award against the Hotchkiss School over a student's tick-borne illness does not go against state policy.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Administrative Assistant / General Office Worker
- Compact Survey®, Chicago, IL
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Executive Director
- Allegheny Intermediate Unit, Homestead, PA
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD