Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court appeared skeptical that Michigan's voter-enacted prohibition on affirmative action in higher education violates the 14th Amendment's equal-protection principles. (October 21, 2013)
The School Law Blog
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent, Clarke County Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Berryville, VA
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Principal - Marchman Technical Education Center
- Pasco County Schools, New Port Richey, FL
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE