Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Affirmative action, teachers' union fees, and deportation relief for undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were among the top education-related issues in the U.S. Supreme Court's recent term. (July 12, 2016)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Advanced Placement English Instructor
- Gaylord Community Schools, Gaylord, MI
- Early Childhood Lead Teachers & Teachers
- La Petite Academy, Multiple Locations