Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA