January 14, 2010
Download these PDFs and see how the EdCounts database can expand upon the indicators printed in our Quality Counts 2010 report.
• State Resources for Teaching Specific Student Groups
• Incentives for Teachers to Work in Targeted Hard-to-Staff Schools
The Quality Counts 2010 State Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state’s performance in key areas.
Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
Join the editors of Quality Counts for an in-depth presentation on the major findings from this year's report.
Archived: Listen to an in-depth discussion of the pros and cons of the new push for common standards and assessments.
Use the exclusive Education Counts database to make your own custom tables, graphs, and maps with more than 1,000 state-level education-policy indicators from 15 years of Quality Counts.
These include all of the indicators reported in this year’s report, plus more detailed breakouts of key indicators
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
Quality Counts is produced with support from the Pew Center on the States.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA