March 29, 2007
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Full PDF Report:|
- • E-Rate’s Imprint Seen in Schools
- Teachers and students have used the program to tap resources for learning, to publish their own work on the Web, and to share information worldwide.
- • Technology Counts, Times 10
- Technology Counts has chronicled a 10-year period of momentous growth and change in educational technology.
• Digital Portfolios: An Alternative Approach to Assessing Progress
- Student mastery is being tracked on something other than tests.
- • How Education Week Graded the States
- For the Technology Leaders section of Technology Counts 2007, the EPE Research Center collected data on 14 indicators covering three major areas of state technology policy and practice: access, use, and capacity.
- • About the EPE Research Center’s Annual State Technology Survey
- To assess state policy and practice in education technology, the EPE Research Center surveyed the chief state technology officials in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director, Post-Secondary Workforce Readiness Program
- Aurora Public Schools, Aurora, CO
- Middle School Humanities Teacher
- Lighthouse Community Charter School, Oakland, CA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ