March 29, 2007
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Full PDF Report:|
- • E-Rate’s Imprint Seen in Schools
- Teachers and students have used the program to tap resources for learning, to publish their own work on the Web, and to share information worldwide.
- • Technology Counts, Times 10
- Technology Counts has chronicled a 10-year period of momentous growth and change in educational technology.
• Digital Portfolios: An Alternative Approach to Assessing Progress
- Student mastery is being tracked on something other than tests.
- • How Education Week Graded the States
- For the Technology Leaders section of Technology Counts 2007, the EPE Research Center collected data on 14 indicators covering three major areas of state technology policy and practice: access, use, and capacity.
- • About the EPE Research Center’s Annual State Technology Survey
- To assess state policy and practice in education technology, the EPE Research Center surveyed the chief state technology officials in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Nampa School District (Idaho), Nampa, ID
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH
- Central Office Administrator/Assistant Superintendent
- Williamsburg-James City County School District, Williamsburg, VA