March 29, 2007
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Full PDF Report:|
- • E-Rate’s Imprint Seen in Schools
- Teachers and students have used the program to tap resources for learning, to publish their own work on the Web, and to share information worldwide.
- • Technology Counts, Times 10
- Technology Counts has chronicled a 10-year period of momentous growth and change in educational technology.
• Digital Portfolios: An Alternative Approach to Assessing Progress
- Student mastery is being tracked on something other than tests.
- • How Education Week Graded the States
- For the Technology Leaders section of Technology Counts 2007, the EPE Research Center collected data on 14 indicators covering three major areas of state technology policy and practice: access, use, and capacity.
- • About the EPE Research Center’s Annual State Technology Survey
- To assess state policy and practice in education technology, the EPE Research Center surveyed the chief state technology officials in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- T3 Teacher Leader
- Teach Plus, Multiple Locations
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH