March 29, 2007
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Full PDF Report:|
- • E-Rate’s Imprint Seen in Schools
- Teachers and students have used the program to tap resources for learning, to publish their own work on the Web, and to share information worldwide.
- • Technology Counts, Times 10
- Technology Counts has chronicled a 10-year period of momentous growth and change in educational technology.
• Digital Portfolios: An Alternative Approach to Assessing Progress
- Student mastery is being tracked on something other than tests.
- • How Education Week Graded the States
- For the Technology Leaders section of Technology Counts 2007, the EPE Research Center collected data on 14 indicators covering three major areas of state technology policy and practice: access, use, and capacity.
- • About the EPE Research Center’s Annual State Technology Survey
- To assess state policy and practice in education technology, the EPE Research Center surveyed the chief state technology officials in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Executive Director of Human Resources
- Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MI
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Executive Director
- Association for Latino Administrators and Superintendents, DC
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- High School Principal
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL