May 4, 2006
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Full PDF Report:|
The Information Edge
- • Keeping Track
- Decades in the making, Florida's system stands out nationally for its use of student data to influence policy and practice.
- • Aware of All Students
- A well-off district uses data to shine a spotlight on its segment of struggling learners.
- • Finding the Funding
- A small district gets help from a company founded by former educators.
- • Voices of Experience
- District leaders developing school data initiatives can learn from those who have gone before.
- • Monthly Checkups
- A new principal works with teachers to get the most out of a district's benchmark assessments.
- • Tip of Their Fingers
- Teachers in Philadelphia can tap into an array of student-level information from a districtwide data system.
- • Rising to a Challenge
- A vocational-technical school turns to data to help students succeed on high-stakes exams.
- • How Education Week Graded the States
- For the Technology Leaders section of Technology Counts 2006, the EPE Research Center collected data on 14 indicators covering three major areas of state technology policy and practice: access, use, and capacity.
- • About the EPE Research Center’s Annual State Technology Survey
- To assess state policy and practice in education technology, the EPE Research Center surveyed the chief state technology officials in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Education Associate, Educator Effectiveness
- DE Department of Education, Dover, DE
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Kindergarten & Secondary English, Math, Science, P.E. and Business Teachers
- Teach Away Inc., Dubai, Al Ain, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Executive Director/Director - 2 openings
- OSPI, Olympia, WA
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC