Technology Counts is Education Week's annual report on educational technology.
Our 2016 report examines the way technology is affecting classroom learning. It includes stories about classroom product testing, moving from “passive” to “active” technology use, the maker movement, and more. The report also has exclusive Education Week Research Center survey data showing teachers' perspectives on the present and future status of educational technology.
Prior Years 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing (March 2014)
2013: Building the Digital District (March 2013)
2012: Virtual Shift (March 2012)
2011: K-12 Seeks Custom Fit (March 2011)
2010: Powering Up (March 2010)
2009: Breaking Away From Tradition (March 2009)
2007: A Digital Decade (March 2007)
2004: Global Links: Lessons From the World (May 2004) (PDF: 4.6MB)
2003: Pencils Down: Technology's Answer to Testing (May 2003) (PDF: 3.8MB)
2002: E-Defining Education (May 2002) (PDF: 2.1MB)
1997: Schools and Reform In the Information Age (October 1997) (PDF: 3.1MB)
Click here to place an online order for Technology Counts, or call 1-800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Baker Demonstration School, Wilmette, IL
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Director of Special Education
- Carroll County Public SChools, Westminster, MD
- Kindergarten & Secondary English, Math, Science, P.E. and Business Teachers
- Teach Away Inc., Dubai, Al Ain, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI