Diplomas Count 2011 Live Stream
Beyond High School, Before Baccalaureate
Archived Event Video
The “college for all” debate caught fire during the recent recession, and shorter post-secondary paths from high school to career began quickly gaining popularity. The 2011 edition of Diplomas Count, titled Beyond High School, Before Baccalaureate: Meaningful Alternatives to a Four-Year Degree, explores those alternative pathways and sheds light on their costs and benefits.
On June 7th, with the release of Diplomas Count 2011, education experts and Education Week researchers held a four-hour discussion on the “college for all” debate, the value of education alternatives, and some perspectives on high school reforms. The Lumina Foundation provided support for this event. Read the full report.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Central Office Administrator/Assistant Superintendent
- Williamsburg-James City County School District, Williamsburg, VA
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent of Schools
- Nampa School District (Idaho), Nampa, ID
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates