This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the calculator draws on both the 2008 and 2009 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool. .
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA