January 8, 2009
The Quality Counts 2009 State Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state’s performance in key areas.
Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
Perspectives on a Population: English-Language Learners in American Schools offers the most comprehensive, data-driven examination to date of ELL students and youths in the United States. Get this special report for only $6.95
View the archive of our Jan. 13 webinar on the findings of QC 2009 and the current state of ELL education in the U.S.
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
Visiting edweek.org for the first time? Sign up for our free newsletters.
Quality Counts is produced with support from the Pew Center on the States.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations