State Report Cards
*To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the state report cards draw on both the 2008 and 2009 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA