Spotlight on Title I
The Education Week Spotlight on Title I is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies to meet Title I's parent engagement goals
- Researchers' recommendations to make over Title I
- Academic gains in turnaround schools
- Improved student achievement by Title I students
- Title I funds supporting arts instruction
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Title I (2011)
Programs serving the nation’s economically disadvantaged students and those with disabilities receive federal funding through No Child Left Behind’s Title I. This Spotlight examines research on Title I, how districts are turning around low-performing schools, the effectiveness of tutoring, and implementation challenges.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Director: Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, Santa Monica, CA