Spotlight on Title I
The Education Week Spotlight on Title I is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies to meet Title I's parent engagement goals
- Researchers' recommendations to make over Title I
- Academic gains in turnaround schools
- Improved student achievement by Title I students
- Title I funds supporting arts instruction
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Title I (2011)
Programs serving the nation’s economically disadvantaged students and those with disabilities receive federal funding through No Child Left Behind’s Title I. This Spotlight examines research on Title I, how districts are turning around low-performing schools, the effectiveness of tutoring, and implementation challenges.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Director
- Exploration Elementary Charter School for Science and Technology, Rochester, NY
- Language Arts & Social Studies Coordinator
- CESJDS, Rockville, MD
- Project Director, Center for Afterschool and Expanded Learning
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY
- High School Principal
- Lake Norman Charter, Huntersville, NC