Spotlight on Title I
The Education Week Spotlight on Title I is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies to meet Title I's parent engagement goals
- Researchers' recommendations to make over Title I
- Academic gains in turnaround schools
- Improved student achievement by Title I students
- Title I funds supporting arts instruction
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Title I (2011)
Programs serving the nation’s economically disadvantaged students and those with disabilities receive federal funding through No Child Left Behind’s Title I. This Spotlight examines research on Title I, how districts are turning around low-performing schools, the effectiveness of tutoring, and implementation challenges.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC
- Instructional Specialist-Math
- Meridian Public Charter School, washington DC, DC
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN