Spotlight on Title I
The Education Week Spotlight on Title I is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies to meet Title I's parent engagement goals
- Researchers' recommendations to make over Title I
- Academic gains in turnaround schools
- Improved student achievement by Title I students
- Title I funds supporting arts instruction
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Title I (2011)
Programs serving the nation’s economically disadvantaged students and those with disabilities receive federal funding through No Child Left Behind’s Title I. This Spotlight examines research on Title I, how districts are turning around low-performing schools, the effectiveness of tutoring, and implementation challenges.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Professional Development Position
- Springfield, MA, MA
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC
- RI Department of Education is seeking to fill leadership team positions
- Rhode Island Department of Education, RI
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY EDUCATION & DISTRICT AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Park City School District, Park City, UT