Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building connections with classrooms abroad using social media
- Identifying smart and safe social networking practices tailored for K-12 schools
- Creating social media and networking guidelines at the district-level
- Turning to online communities to find resources in science education
- Using Twitter as part of classroom instruction
- Creating virtual book clubs to encourage and develop reading
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN