Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Director, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC