Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELD/Language Arts TOSA on Special Assignment
- Mountain View Whisman School District, Mountain View, CA
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY
- Chief Operating Officer
- Lycée Français de San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- EDUCATION SITE SUPERVISOR (TEACHER)
- Northside Center for Child Development, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- PRINCIPAL - Tamalpais High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Mill Valley, CA