Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward
Latino Students in U.S. SchoolsLatino children are the fastest-growing of the four largest racial or ethnic groups in U.S. schools. Diplomas Count 2012: Trailing Behind, Moving Forward takes a closer look at the state of schooling for this population of students, the challenges they face, and the lessons learned from some of the schools, districts, organizations, and communities that work closely with Latino students. This portrait is presented in tandem with the latest original graduation-rate analysis from the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Seeking Ambitious Ed Entrepreneurs For Fellowship
- Bluum, Boise, ID
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA
- Superintendent, Rockridge CUSD #300, IL
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, IL, Taylor Ridge, IL