A Guide to Twenty-One Trends for the 21st Century: Out of the Trenches and Into the Future
- Education Policy and Trends
Whether we look at rapidly shifting demographics, emerging technologies, environmental challenges, or innovations in the way we learn and lead, the world is changing faster and more dramatically now than at any time in human history. None of us can afford to be left behind.
This energizing book from noted scholar and futurist Gary Marx offers essential takeaways from groundbreaking original research on the future direction of education. Providing resources for professional development and strategic planning, the Guide proves a valuable tool for educators to prepare students and schools for the most important trends reshaping society today.
Gary Marx’s series of Trends books has attracted legions of future-oriented leaders. This streamlined book can help readers unlock deeper insights from Marx’s decades of original research and analysis. Read either as a stand-alone resource or a supplement to Twenty-One Trends for the 21st Century, Out of the Trenches and Into the Future (Education Week Press 2014), the Guide will prepare today’s leaders for the challenges of tomorrow.
In this Guide, author Gary Marx gives us the essential research on:
Education and Learning in the 21st Century
Energy and Environmental Challenges
Public and Personal Leadership
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC
- Superintendent of Schools
- Yorktown Central School District, Yorktown Heights, NY
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates