Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Harwood Union High School in Vermont has put students at the center of most major decisions, from shaping the school schedule to hiring staff. Find out how student voice took center stage and the difference it made.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EnCompass: Resources for Learning, Rochester, NY
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT