Thursday, July 7, 2016, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Schools across the country are taking the maker movement into the mainstream. But can the K-12 world maintain the do-it-yourself, only-if-you-want-to ethos that fueled making's popularity in the first place?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten & Secondary English, Math, Science, P.E. and Business Teachers
- Teach Away Inc., Dubai, Al Ain, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Executive Director/Director - 2 openings
- OSPI, Olympia, WA
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC