Thursday, April 24, 2014, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Two leaders from very different school districts in suburban Arizona and rural Alaska discuss how they are using technology to personalize learning and raise student achievement. Learn more >>
Note: No special equipment other than Internet access is needed to participate in any of our text-based chats. Participants may begin submitting questions on the morning of the chat.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- T3 Teacher Leader
- Teach Plus, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD