Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Learn more about how school districts are designing their professional development to boost student academic growth with David Rosenberg, a partner at Education Resource Strategies.
Thursday, June 15, 2017, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Student-led assessments allow students to demonstrate their learning in a meaningful, active way. Join us for a discussion on best practices and challenges of this work.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lower School Administrative Assistant
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Executive Director AMI-USA
- Triangle Associates, Alexandria, VA
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL