In science and math classes across the country, digital tools are being used to conduct experiments, analyze data, and run 3-D simulations to explain complex concepts. Language arts teachers are now pushing the definition of literacy to include the ability to express ideas through media. This report, "Multimedia Transformation," examines the many ways multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning as schools work to raise achievement and prepare students for careers that require increasingly sophisticated uses of technology.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Tuesday, June 14 @ 12 p.m. EDT
Transforming Curricula Through Multimedia Tools
Our guests answered questions about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly. Access the archived version here.
State of the Art
Click through a gallery of multimedia digital drawings, paintings, and music made by students at Digital Arts Technology Academy at Cathedral City High School near Los Angeles, Calif. The collection includes a musical accompaniment by student Arionna Rudolph.
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pool Position)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH